Looking for a job that truly makes a difference?
Want to work in a compassionate and friendly environment? If you enjoy working with animals and people, this could be the job for you! (If you are a college student, TCHS participates in most local work-study programs and has flexible scheduling.)
Full-time positions have a benefit package including vacation, sick leave, wellness time, personal days, health insurance, and more. But perhaps the biggest benefit is knowing you have made a difference in the lives of many animals and people at the end of your work day.
Must be 18 years or older.
Shelter Worker - Part-Time Cleaner
· Must be at least 18 years old and comfortable around cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, etc.
· Must be a thorough cleaner who isn’t afraid of tackling animal messes! The job is physical; cleaners are on their feet most of the time and must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or so.
· Must be able to work quickly but carefully; attention to cleaning detail is a must!
Things to know:
· Cleaning positions are primarily morning hours (8 a.m. to 12 p.m.); you must be available every other weekend.
· Enjoy helping and caring for homeless animals while they await adoption. You will be making a difference!