Create a Facebook Fundraiser!
Collect Companion Walk donations, donations to celebrate an event in your life, or just for fun! It's easy, just follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook
- On the left side of your page under Explore you will see Fundraiser - you may have to click on "See More"
- Click on Nonprofit
- Search for Tri-County Humane Society
- Give the fundraiser a clear name including your full name and why you are raising money. This is especially important for specific fundraisers like the Companion Walk. For example, "Tyler Anderson's Companion Walk Fundraiser for TCHS".
There's great content at our website for your description, or tell your friends why you are passionate about raising money for TCHS.
- Click Create
- Get started with inviting friends to donate (you have to click the blue invite button for every friend you want invite) and sharing on your page.
Ask for donations via GiveMN.org
Create a fundraising page for TCHS:
GiveMN.org underwent a major overhaul in mid-August, 2018, so it may look different to you if you have been here before! Some options may have changed.
- Start at https://www.givemn.org/organization/Tri-County-Humane-Society-1
- Log in if you already have an account - click the "person" icon in the upper right corner
- If you don't have an account you don't have to create one, but it does make it easier to retain your settings
- Make sure you have selected Tri-County Humane Society - 237449686 - St Cloud - MN as your charity
- Choose a name for your fundraising page and set a goal.
- Share your story, adding pictures if you like, and let people know why you support TCHS and want to help animals in need.
- Share your fundraising page with friends, family and co-workers.
Would You Like to Host a Fundraiser for TCHS?
We appreciate your enthusiasm and would love to hear your ideas! TCHS has resources available to help you create a successful fundraiser for the animals, so please contact us and let us know what you plan to do!