Your donation today will help us prepare the MANY animals that come through our doors for adoption.
The Tri-County Humane Society offers over 4,000 animals every year the opportunity for compassionate care as well as a second chance for a new home. Our work is made possible through your generous donations and continued loyalty.
In whatever way you are able to help, in the way that fits your schedule, budget, and concern for animals, be assured that every dollar is wisely used in the best interest of the animals.
Thank you for your financial and moral support! Your charitable gift will enable us to continue providing shelter for homeless animals in Central Minnesota while they are awaiting a new home.
(TCHS is a 501©3 nonprofit. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent as permitted by law.)
Did you know…
* one less designer coffee per week can buy 25 lbs. of pet food each month?
* one less dining out for two a month can spay or neuter an animal in need?
Be a Constant Companion With Automatic Monthly Giving.
Without thinking about it, your monthly gifts automatically deducted from your account will save lives. It’s convenient, automatic and documented on your year-end statements for tax deductions.
Annual Kennel Sponsorships.
Kennel sponsorships provide a great opportunity for you, your family, your group organization or your company to publicly recognize your commitment in helping save animals in our local community.
Did you know you may be able to donate through your workplace?
Workplace Giving Campaigns are in many companies throughout our area, and offer an easy and efficient way to donate to your favorite cause.
If your workplace participates in campaign giving such as the United Way or a Combined Federal Campaign, you may designate Tri-County Humane Society to be the recipient of your donations. All you have to do is ask for a designation form and indicate that you want your deductions to go to the Tri-County Humane Society, 735 8th St. NE St. Cloud, MN 56304.
By doing so you will be helping us save lives.
If you have co-workers who are animal lovers too, please share the good word about designating Tri-County Humane Society for your workplace donation deductions!
Choose Tri-County Humane Society as your charity when shopping at Crafts Direct. Even if we're not the "Charity of the Month" you can ask to have your $1 donation to go to TCHS.
A portion of every purchase you make is donated back to our organization. Check out some great deals!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Tri-County Humane Society whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Goodsearch: Search the Internet with the patent-protected, Yahoo!-powered search engine (just like you’d search on any other search engine), and goodsearch will donate about a penny for nearly all searches to your selected cause (Tri-County Humane Society).
- Goodshop: Shop at one of the more than 2,800 participating stores (from Amazon to Zazzle) and a percentage of what you spend will be donated to your cause at no cost to you. Oh, and by the way, there’s a big added bonus here too. Goodshop lists more than 100,000 coupons and deals so you could save money while doing good!
- Gooddining: Dine at one of the 10,000 participating restaurants around the country and a percentage of what you spend will go to your cause – again at no cost to you.
- Good-to-go add-ons: The GoodShop To-Go Button and Goodsearch Plug-in install in less than 30 seconds and help you to earn donations for your favorite cause when you shop and search even when you don’t visit Goodsearch first!
- Goodsurveys: When you complete a survey on their online surveys platform, they'll make a donation of about $1 to your cause!
- Goodgames: Play fun and entertaining games to support your favorite cause! When you play any combination of the goodgames three times, they’ll donate a penny to your cause.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans members. Eligible benefit members of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans can recommend where Thrivent Financial distributes a portion of its charitable outreach funds through Choice Dollars®, part of the organization's Thrivent Choice® charitable grant program. Tri-County Humane Society is a participating organization in Thrivent Choice.
Appreciated securities can be transferred to Tri County Humane Society (TCHS) without being sold.
Securities are transferred "in kind" meaning that they are transferred to TCHS through a brokerage account. Then, when TCHS receives the securities, they are allowed to sell the securities without incurring a capital gain. The donor also does not incur a capital gain but may take a charitable deduction equal to the value of the securities at the time of transfer. A donor's tax advisor should be consulted. TCHS has established a brokerage account through Schluchter Investment Advisors in St Cloud to assist donors with their gifting opportunities.
"Since 2002, Cars With Heart has been providing vehicle and automobile donation programs to local and national non-profit organizations. They've helped thousands of satisfied people donate cars nationwide. The program is available to any charity, church and school. This simple turnkey program can turn any automobile, truck, fleet vehicle, van, boat, snowmobile, personal watercraft, trailer, and RV into cash for TCHS."
Visit Cars With Heart.com for information on how to donate.
It is the policy of the Tri-County Humane Society (TCHS) to discontinue contacting any person upon that person’s oral or written request directed to the organization, its professional fundraiser, or other agent.
Upon a person’s (or a person’s authorized representative’s) request that the Tri-County Humane Society discontinue further contact, the person’s name and address will be promptly removed from the TCHS database or modified to insure that no further contact is made with the person. The Tri-County Humane Society will also take steps to insure that the person’s name is removed from any external databases or records under the Tri-County Humane Society’s control.
TCHS does not sell its contributor list for cash to any organizations.
TCHS does not share, trade, or otherwise distribute donor information to other organizations.