Calling All Party Animals!
What better way to celebrate your child’s birthday than with the Tri-County Humane Society? Not only will your children have fun, but they will also learn about how they can help homeless animals. Plus, your birthday fee will go directly toward helping us care for the thousands of homeless animals we receive each year. TCHS is an independent, nonprofit organization that relies heavily on private donations.
- Printable invitations for your guests.
- Use of party room and kitchen (bring your own cake and snacks if you like).
- Name displayed on outdoor marquee sign.
- Naming rights to one of the shelter pets.
- Party hats (puppy or kitty ear headbands).
- Educational tour of shelter.
- Interaction with a variety of adoptable pets.
- Animal themed game or craft project.
Where: Tri–County Humane Society
Who: Intended for children ages 5-12. Up to 10 guests.
When: During hours of operation. Call or e-mail volunteer coordinator for availability.
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: $25.00 non-refundable fee to hold date and $5.00 per guest the day of the party (birthday girl/boy is free).