Online Shopping Sites with Registered Wish Lists for Tri-County Humane Society
Note: If you shop online with Amazon.com, try www.smile.amazon.com instead! It is the same Amazon you know and love, but they will donate 5% of your total purchases to your favorite charity, which would be us, right? Helpful Hint: Don't forget the hyphen between Tri-County Humane Society when choosing our shelter!
For The Shelter
- Gift Cards To: Mills Fleet Farm, Menards, Home Depot, Target, Wal-Mart
- Digital Camera with Video Capacity
- New Laptop (call for specifics: 320.252.0896)
- Stamps (Forever & Post Card)
- Coborn's & Cashwise Pet Points and Labels for Learning! (These points DO NOT expire, regardless of dates printed on them.)
For The Animals
- New Shelter!
- $$$ for Vet Expenses
- Dry Kitten Food**
- Dry Cat / Dog Food**
- Canned Dog / Cat Food
- Rabbit / Guinea Pig Food
- Timothy Hay
- Clay Cat Litter
**Note: Animals in our care are fed a variety of different brands of pet food, but we make sure that a meat protein source is the first ingredient, and we try to avoid foods with a lot of dye in them. Thank you for considering the health of our pets when making a donation!
For Fundraising Events
- Pro Sports Game Tickets (If you have season tickets and know you won't be using some, consider donating them to us!)
- Airline Miles
- Time Share Vacation
- Concert Tickets
- Gift Certificates / Gift Cards to Local Businesses
- Handmade Quilts
Specific Volunteer Needs
- Humane Education Volunteers: Volunteer as a tour guide or birthday party host to help educate the public on humane animal care.
- Animal Transporters: Drive shelter animals to and from clinics to get spayed or neutered or to offsite adoption habitats.
- Off-Site Adoption Volunteers: Bring animals to PetSmart/Petco on weekends to help find them homes.
- Veterinarians, Vet Techs, Biology/Medical Students & Professionals: Perform or assist with surgeries.
- Retail & Front Desk Support: Volunteer in the shelter's store and support front desk staff as needed.
- Special Skills: Assist with administration, customer service, marketing/sales, or education. All talents and skills are valuable!
Foster Homes Needed For:
- Pregnant Animals
- Orphaned Animals
- Injured/Sick Animal
- Greatest Need: Foster homes for cats and/or kittens that have upper respiratory infections and are in need of a few weeks of antibiotic treatment.
More Foster Care Information